Rosetta stone error 2125 database out of date
I started using recently Rosetta stove v3. The application is great and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try to learn a new language. However one day without any warning it stopped working giving me an error of
error 2125: database out of date
Looking at the technical support site of Rosetta I found out that this happens when an online update does not complete. The fix according to their site was to contact their technical support.
Being an inpatient person I experimented a bit and found the following fix:
- find the tracking.db3 file in your appdata folder (for windows 7 its C:\programData\Rosetta Stone\tracking.db3 (hidden folder) and rename it to tracking.db3.bak
- Restart the pc
- launch rosetta stone (all your progress has been lost now)
- close the rosetta stone application
- rename tracking.db3.bak to tracking.db3
- Launch the application again and here you go, you can use it again :-) Can someone please tell me why Rosetta is not putting this help on their website?
Trackback address for this post
Feedback awaiting moderation
This post has 6834 feedbacks awaiting moderation...
|« Rosetta Stone error 2123 on windows 7||Windows 7 snap does not work properly with pidgin »|